1. How do I contact you?
You may contact us via email: email@example.com
2. What can you tell me about East Side Butcher’s Beef?
East Side Butchers guarantees you the best quality Australian/American Beef. Our beef meets strict quality standards that is communicated to the farms we work with. What you get is 100% pure goodness, flavor, and just the way beef is suppose to taste.
3. Can I request custom cuts?
Yes, we provide cutting services when you purchase a whole rack of meat. Simply choose the type of cut you require when adding the product to cart. Our butchers are more than happy to prepare the meat according to your specifications.
4. What are your most popular cuts of beef?
Primal cuts such as the Ribeye, Striploin, Tenderloin are usually popular to be eaten as steaks. However if you’re looking at something to roast or smoke, rump or ribs are very popular. Especially if it is from our premium wagyu series.
5. What products would you recommend?
We recommend our high quality wagyu beef, as they are of the highest quality and are very affordable compared to other butchers in the market with similar quality.
6. How do I tell how many servings I will get our of a cut of meat?
Usually the rule of thumb for an average adult, we can consume about 300 grams of meat if it is boneless, and for bone-in we recommend about 400-500 grams including the weight of the bone. Always allow a little extra for those wanting a second helping. More is better than less.
7. I’m looking for a specific cut, and I can’t find it on your site?
People across the world have different names for the same cut. If you’re looking for a specific cut and can’t find it under the name you’re accustomed to, do drop us an email. We’ll respond to you and assist you on it.
8. How long does the meat last in my fridge?
All our meat comes in vacuum bags which removes 99% of the air inside the bag, ensuring the freshness of the meat is extended for as long as possible. We recommend consuming as soon as you receive your meats, however if you do need to store for up to 1 week, it is also possible. Anything more than 1 week, we would advise you to freeze it.
9. What days do you deliver?
We deliver from Monday-Saturday. As our meats are fresh off the plane from Australia or USA, it’s possible to store it for a longer period of time. Do place your orders early.
10. Can I select a specific time to receive my delivery?
As of now we have 2 time slots for delivery.a. As of now we have 2 time slots for delivery.
- 4pm to 7pm
- 7pm to 10pm
11. What if I am not home to receive my order?
Please ensure that you have someone who is able to receive the delivery on your behalf. If you’re not at home at the time of your delivery, we will wait up to a maximum of 15 minutes before leaving. Unfortunately we are unable to guarantee that we will be able to redeliver your order on the same day and a re-delivery fee of $30 will be charged.
12. Is there a charge for delivery?
We provide free delivery with orders above $150 upon check out. Orders below $150 will incur a delivery fee of $12.
13. How will my order be packed?
After we prepare your order, our butchers carefully assemble it in sturdy boxes, which are then placed in our chiller. When your order is ready for pick up, we transfer your boxed order straight into the delivery truck and it’ll get sent to you.
14. Where can I buy your products?
As we are a pure online butcher, you can only place orders through our website. However, do remember to sign up to our events list. We host events fairly regularly where you can come meet us the passionate butchers in person.
15. What payment methods do you accept?
We accept most major credit/debit cards as well as PayNow transfer.
16. How do I place an order online?
- First head to our website, eastsidebutchers.com, select the product that you’re interested in. Next select the modifier for your preference. Change the quantity if you’d like to purchase more than 1 item. Once you’ve decided, press ‘add to cart’.
- Finally, when you’ve added everything you want, click on the ‘shopping cart’. Press checkout and enter your shipping address.
- If it is your first time ordering with us, you’ll need to fill out every field, as well as create an account. If you’re a recurring customer, your details should have been automatically filled out, unless you’ve cleared your cache in your browser, which may require you to fill out again.
17. Can I self-collect my order?
Unfortunately, due to strict hygiene restrictions we have, we do not allow our customers to come to our processing plant to self-collect, orders will be strictly delivered by our delivery partner.
18. Can I use my discount code when ordering?
If you’ve been referred by one of our affiliate partners with an unique discount code, you’ll be able to use it upon check out. Just enter the code in the ‘promo code’ section. A discount will automatically be applied to your order.
19. Can I order now and select a delivery date in the future?
Yes you can, the earliest you can request for a delivery is 2 working days, and the latest date is 7 working days. This is because we do not prepare your order in advance, therefore we’ll require 1 working day to process the orders before sending it out fresh to you.
20. How far in advance do I need to place my order?
2 days in advance is the earliest, however if it falls on a Sunday, then the earliest delivery will be Monday the day after.
21. Are there any restrictions for holiday orders?
- On a normal circumstance, we do not deliver on Sundays and Public Holidays. However if we have a special promotion, we’ll announce through our social media channels or members list.
- Therefore do remember to follow us on social media or sign up for our events list.
22. Can I order for delivery overseas?
We currently only serve the Singapore market.
23. My Order has missing items. What should I do?
- Please drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number, we’ll check. As much as possible we hope nothing like that happens, however as we have many orders coming through everyday, it might happen.
- In this case, we’ll deliver the missing item to you Free of Charge.
24. The items I ordered are not what I receive. What should I do?
Please drop us an email at email@example.com, we’ll respond to you and rectify the issue.
25. Why is my meat sometimes brown when I open the packaging? Is this normal?
Yes, brown colouration is normal in a sealed condition, as the meat has not been expose to oxygen. Within 10-15 minutes of opening the packaging, the meat will “bloom”. Turning red as it is exposed to the oxygen in the air.
26. I noticed a peculiar odor when I opened my vacuum-sealed meat. Is this normal, and is it safe to eat?
Yes, vacuum-sealed meat has a characteristic musky aroma. This is due to the wet-aging process and is perfectly normal as long as your meat is cool to the touch when it arrives it is perfectly safe for consumption.
27. What information is stored in my account with East Side Butchers?
We store your username and password, and any shipping address you’ve used, as well as your billing address. We do not store any credit card information or any personal information for that matter.
28. How can I retrieve my account?
You may click the ‘forgot password’ button or email to firstname.lastname@example.org we’d be happy to resolve it for you.