THE BUTCHERS CLUB: TERMS & CONDITIONS
The Butchers Club membership programme
By participating in The Butchers Club by East Side Butchers, you’ll be rewarded with ($500 or $2,000 based on the plan purchased) Bonus Credit which you will be able to use to offset your purchases of up to 20% of your gross purchase amount storewide (excluding sales and promotional items from 1 October 2022).
The Bonus Credit is valid for 12 (twelve) months from the date of issue, after which it automatically expires. In the event that you wish to terminate your membership with East Side Butchers for whatever reason, the initial payment as well as the Bonus Credit will be forfeited and will not be refunded.
If you decide to cancel a purchase order or request for a refund of your purchase order due to whatever reason, the Bonus Credit will be forfeited and will not be refunded.
However if you are entitled to a refund in relation to any goods or services purchased, due to the lack of stock or any unforeseen circumstances, the Bonus Credit will be adjusted and refunded in your East Side Butchers account when the refund is made.
We have the right to (a) adjust, withdraw or cancel any rewards or benefits including Bonus Credit awarded or to be awarded to you; (b) suspend or stop providing any rewards, benefits or service at any time; and (c) terminate your membership; at any time at our sole discretion without prior notice to you.
Bonus Credit can be used to offset 20% of your order value (excluding sales and promotional items from 1 October 2022), based on the gross purchase prices before delivery fee, GST.
Bonus Credit shall be invalid after the expiry date.
Bonus Credit is not exchangeable for cash or other coupons. No change will be given either in cash or in other form when using the Bonus Credit in your purchase.
Bonus Credit will be invalid and not replaceable if misused.
If you have lost the username and password to your account, you may request for a reset link under (https://eastsidebutchers.com/my-account/lost-password/)
We reserve the right of final decision in case of any dispute arising from any Bonus Credit or membership promotions.
The Butchers Club membership plans
- You are required to make a purchase of either a $100 or $300 plan.
- After which, you will be required to verify your email address.
- Once verified, Bonus Credit of $500 or $2000 will be credited into your East Side Butchers account.
- With the Bonus Credit credited into your account, you may use them immediately to offset 20% of your purchases (excluding sales and promotional items from 1 October 2022).
- Each Bonus Credit represents a value of SGD 1
Bonus Credit is non-refundable and cannot be transferred to another account.
Bonus Credit is also non-exchangeable for cash and any unused balance at the end of the expiry will not be refunded.
East Side Butchers Management reserves the right to vary/amend the privileges or terms & conditions without prior notice.
DATA PROTECTION NOTICE FOR CUSTOMERS
This Data Protection Notice (“Notice”) sets out the basis which East Side Butcher (“we”, “us”, or “our”) may collect, use, disclose or otherwise process personal data of our customers in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act (“PDPA”). This Notice applies to personal data in our possession or under our control, including personal data in the possession of organisations which we have engaged to collect, use, disclose or process personal data for our purposes.
- As used in this Notice:
“customer” means an individual who (a) has contacted us through any means to find out more about any goods or services we provide, or (b) may, or has, entered into a contract with us for the supply of any goods or services by us; and
“personal data” means data, whether true or not, about a customer who can be identified: (a) from that data; or (b) from that data and other information to which we have or are likely to have access.
- Depending on the nature of your interaction with us, some examples of personal data which we may collect from you include name, residential address, email address, telephone number, nationality, gender and date of birth.
- Other terms used in this Notice shall have the meanings given to them in the PDPA (where the context so permits).
- By participating in The Butchers Club membership programme, you agree to allowing us to send you marketing materials & information through various platforms not limited to:
- Phone Calls
COLLECTION, USE AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
- We generally do not collect your personal data unless (a) it is provided to us voluntarily by you directly or via a third party who has been duly authorised by you to disclose your personal data to us (your “authorised representative”) after (i) you (or your authorised representative) have been notified of the purposes for which the data is collected, and (ii) you (or your authorised representative) have provided written consent to the collection and usage of your personal data for those purposes, or (b) collection and use of personal data without consent is permitted or required by the PDPA or other laws. We shall seek your consent before collecting any additional personal data and before using your personal data for a purpose which has not been notified to you (except where permitted or authorised by law).
- We may collect and use your personal data for any or all of the following purposes:
- performing obligations in the course of or in connection with our provision of the goods and/or services requested by you;
- verifying your identity;
- responding to, handling, and processing queries, requests, applications, complaints, and feedback from you;
- managing your relationship with us;
- processing payment or credit transactions;
- complying with any applicable laws, regulations, codes of practice, guidelines, or rules, or to assist in law enforcement and investigations conducted by any governmental and/or regulatory authority; and
- any other purposes for which you have provided the information.
- We may disclose your personal data:
- where such disclosure is required for performing obligations in the course of or in connection with our provision of the goods and services requested by you.
WITHDRAWING YOUR CONSENT
- The consent that you provide for the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data will remain valid until such time it is being withdrawn by you in writing. You may withdraw consent and request us to stop collecting, using and/or disclosing your personal data for any or all of the purposes listed above by submitting your request in writing or via email to our Data Protection Officer at the contact details provided below.
- Upon receipt of your written request to withdraw your consent, we may require reasonable time (depending on the complexity of the request and its impact on our relationship with you) for your request to be processed and for us to notify you of the consequences of us acceding to the same, including any legal consequences which may affect your rights and liabilities to us. In general, we shall seek to process your request within ten (10) business days of receiving it.
- Whilst we respect your decision to withdraw your consent, please note that depending on the nature and scope of your request, we may not be in a position to continue providing our goods or services to you and we shall, in such circumstances, notify you before completing the processing of your request. Should you decide to cancel your withdrawal of consent, please inform us in writing in the manner described in clause 7 above.
- Please note that withdrawing consent does not affect our right to continue to collect, use and disclose personal data where such collection, use and disclose without consent is permitted or required under applicable laws.
ACCESS TO AND CORRECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- If you wish to make (a) an access request for access to a copy of the personal data which we hold about you or information about the ways in which we use or disclose your personal data, or (b) a correction request to correct or update any of your personal data which we hold about you, you may submit your request in writing or via email to our Data Protection Officer at the contact details provided below.
- Please note that a reasonable fee may be charged for an access request. If so, we will inform you of the fee before processing your request.
- We will respond to your request as soon as reasonably possible. In general, our response will be within three (3) business days. Should we not be able to respond to your request within thirty (30) days after receiving your request, we will inform you in writing within thirty (30) days of the time by which we will be able to respond to your request. If we are unable to provide you with any personal data or to make a correction requested by you, we shall generally inform you of the reasons why we are unable to do so (except where we are not required to do so under the PDPA).
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- To safeguard your personal data from unauthorised access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal or similar risks, we have introduced appropriate administrative, physical and technical measures such as encryption, and use of privacy filters.
- You should be aware, however, that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is completely secure. While security cannot be guaranteed, we strive to protect the security of your information and are constantly reviewing and enhancing our information security measures.
ACCURACY OF PERSONAL DATA
- We generally rely on personal data provided by you (or your authorised representative). In order to ensure that your personal data is current, complete and accurate, please update us if there are changes to your personal data by informing our Data Protection Officer in writing or via email at the contact details provided below.
RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- We may retain your personal data for as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected, or as required or permitted by applicable laws.
- We will cease to retain your personal data, or remove the means by which the data can be associated with you, as soon as it is reasonable to assume that such retention no longer serves the purpose for which the personal data was collected, and is no longer necessary for legal or business purposes.
TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL DATA OUTSIDE OF SINGAPORE
- We generally do not transfer your personal data to countries outside of Singapore. However, if we do so, we will obtain your consent for the transfer to be made and we will take steps to ensure that your personal data continues to receive a standard of protection that is at least comparable to that provided under the PDPA.
DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
- You may contact our Data Protection Officer if you have any enquiries or feedback on our personal data protection policies and procedures, or if you wish to make any request, in the following manner:
Email Address : firstname.lastname@example.org
EFFECT OF NOTICE AND CHANGES TO NOTICE
- This Notice applies in conjunction with any other notices, contractual clauses and consent clauses that apply in relation to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data by us.
- We may revise this Notice from time to time without any prior notice. You may determine if any such revision has taken place by referring to the date on which this Notice was last updated. Your continued use of our services constitutes your acknowledgement and acceptance of such changes.